- Become an active member of a WCPs Community Service Program or a Special Committee!!!
- Attend a district, state or regional convention. Contact Abby Lorenz, Nancy Niedziela, or Alexandra Lerch-Gaggl for details.
- Get ready to enter next year’s member art contest at the Rolling Hills District and/or the State Convention. Entry Form (also found on page 29 of the WCP Membership Yearbook) contains important information.
GFWC-WI 2023 ARTS & CRAFTS ENTRY FORM
- Take advantage of GFWC discounts – Go to www.GFWC.org, click “members” on the home page, then “Membership Discounts” from the drop down menu. The members-only password is VolunteerSpirit.
- Bring Items for the Pewaukee Food Pantry to every meeting! Enter the raffle for the mystery “pink box” prize!
- The Woman’s Club of Pewaukee supports Operation Christmas Child. It is a great opportunity to contribute to our Civic Engagement & Outreach Department.
- The Sheepshead group meets once a month. If you would like to join our Sheepshead group, please contact Linda Kowalewski or Christine Nevinski. They will tell you the time, date, and place of the next meeting. At each meeting, the group decides on the next month’s date.
- The Woman’s Club of Pewaukee is now a recognized charitable organization on Amazon Smile. To shop at Amazon Smile, simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. On your first visit, you need to choose Woman’s Club of Pewaukee to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection. Every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to the Woman’s Club of Pewaukee. Tens of millions of products are eligible for a donation of .05% of your purchase.